I don’t know about you but I’m obsessed with planners. New stationary/planners/journals honestly are my biggest weakness.
I’ve had a new ‘The Happiness Planner‘ journal for about 4 years now and so my love for the brand is sky high. When I saw via email their latest addition to their store ‘The Wanderlust Planner’ it was love at first sight and I just knew I had to add it to my basket.
The Wanderlust Planner is essentially a planner and a diary for travellers to document their travels. (Find it here) As a keen traveller myself, this was right down my street.
A beautiful planner and diary for the curious travellers, world citizens, nomads and gypsy souls.
The happiness planner comes in two different styles. You can choose ‘Beach’ the blue to pink ombré style pictured or you can opt for ‘Mountain’ which is the exact same style but has a dark ombré to a fiery orange colour.
Inside this beautiful thang, you can find a ‘colour in where you’ve been’ world map activity page, a travel bucket list, a list of your favourite places and why, a little pouch to maybe put in some tickets etc, notes, a little page of stickers, travel destination pages with item checklists and information about all your travels so you can remember them in detail for years to come and document/plan them to be organised for your upcoming trips.
This cute lil planner is also stacked with a few beautiful quote pages, my favourite quotes being:
“They told me to grow roots, instead I grew wings”
“To travel is to see what home is like for everyone”
“The world is a book and those who do not travel only read one page”
All in all, I love this planner. It’s me down to a tee and I will be using it and keeping it for many years. It’ll be absolutely perfect for my upcoming solo interailing across Europe.
It’s a little pricey at £24.99 (excluding p&p) but for true planner lovers like me with a mighty interest in travelling it’s 100% worth it.
- Super super pretty
- The cute colour in map is such a lovely page to include
- Every page is perfect to organise and to summarise your trip, there’s nothing I wouldn’t add
- Good condition
- Handy little pouch to store tickets/polaroids
- Fairly light weight and compact which makes it perfect to take on your travels
- Shipping took a little while but it’s because the first batch sold out so the site made sure I was fully aware it was going to but just be mindful of that if you have a trip coming up real soon and would like to purchase this beforehand
- A little pricey but I feel like you get what you’re paying for.
*This post is not a sponsored post/AD. This item was willingly bought with my own pennies and all opinions are my own!
Thank you so much for reading this review. Leave me a comment on your opinion on this beautiful travel planner, do you like the look of it as much as I do? Are you a planner/stationary addict too?
Daisy | A Bucket List Babe x